How does weekly ordering work?
- Select meals (minimum order: 4 meals) and checkout by Sunday
- Meals are delivered to your door the same week (Free Local Pick Up at the CNY Regional Farmers Market, Shed E, every Saturday)
- Heat, eat and enjoy!
How do I heat my meals?
- Remove label and peel film from corner
- Microwave for 3 minutes on High
- Microwave another 2 minutes or until desired warmth
- Eat and Enjoy!
- Remove burritos from packaging
- Place on a microwave safe plate
- For 1 burrito heat for 1 minute, for 2 burritos heat for 2 minutes
- Flip and repeat
Can I heat using an oven?
Yes, just remove meal from Knifehand container and into an oven safe container. Heat until meal reaches 165 degrees.
When will I get my meals?
Orders are due by midnight every Sunday, then they will be delivered that week.
Free Local Pick Up is available at the CNY Regional Farmers Market, Shed E, every Saturday.
How big is each meal's serving?
Meals are not based on weight, rather they are targeted to be approximately 500 calories. Our athletes require sufficient caloric intake with each meal. Due to the inherent low-calorie, nutrient dense nature of our recipes, servings are 1.5x-3.0x that of other meal delivery companies.
Why are your meals frozen?
All of our meals are flash frozen with a blast chiller. Instantly freezing our meals means NO PRESERVATIVES. Flash freezing also maintains ingredient integrity upon reheating, offering higher quality reheat texture.
Do you offer gluten-free?
Yes, gluten-free recipes are denoted with a GF.
Are your meals vegan?
Yes, due to the inherent nature of our meals being plant-based, all meals are vegan friendly.
What diet restrictions do you cater to?
How long do my meals last?
Since Knifehand products are preservative free, they can be kept up to 8-10 weeks in the freezer, or 1 week in the refrigerator. Do not leave Knifehand products out of the refrigerator overnight.